Dardimans' mandarins are hand-picked exclusively from California orchards.
Enticingly sweet, dainty and delicious, it's a basket of orchard-fresh bounty in every bite.
Enjoy on its own as delightful snack or complement any foods or drinks.
Here are light and easy and effortless pairings:
- dips - garnish atop or use as a cracker
- cheeses - place as a presentation centerpiece to enjoy cheeses with
- salads - garnish as a final topping for a beautiful presentation, or crush into the salad for an inevitably flavorful addition
- desserts - garnish a cupcake or a pie, swap fresh for these with longer lasting effect
- beverages - you may not be a master mixologist, but you can most certainly present like one with these slices
By maintaining the integrity of a fresh mandarin in its color, aroma and flavor, Dardimans slices are as close to the fresh fruit as possible.
Just like fresh fruit, slices may have imperfections such as discoloration, seeds, bitterness, and may slightly vary in sweetness.
The heart of a fruit's vitamin content is in the rind, that's why we leave it on.
raw | vegan | gluten-free | no added sugar | no sulphur / preservatives | no colors | no additives
|IN THE BAG||product : dehydrated mandarin ingredients : mandarin origin : california process : sliced, dehydrated in compliance with local, state, and federal law rules and ordinances. color : orange thickness : approximately 1/16 inch thick slices flavoring : natural orange fruit flavor, some bitterness may occur moisture : 2-3% storage : keep bag sealed | best in air tight storage/food jars to preserve dryness | no refrigeration shelf life : 2-3 months in bag | 365 days in dry, cool and dark storage set : 5 packs|
|NUTRITION FACTS||Serv. Size 1 Package (9g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 30, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Choles. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 6g, Added Sugars 0g (0% DV), Protein 1g, Potassium 80mg (0.5% DV), Vitamin C 14mg (4% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV). Percentage of Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|