Dardimans' lemons are hand-picked exclusively from California orchards.
A tall glass of lemonade in a single crisp - a flavor so sour, yet so sweetly enticing.
Dardimans slices are as close to the fresh fruit as possible, maintaining the integrity of fresh fruit in their color, composition, aroma, and flavor.
Enjoy on its own as delightful snack or complement any foods or drinks.
Here are light and easy and effortless pairings:
- dips - garnish atop or use as a cracker
- cheeses - place as a presentation centerpiece to enjoy cheeses with
- salads - garnish as a final topping for a beautiful presentation, or crush into the salad for an inevitably flavorful addition
- desserts - garnish a cupcake or a pie, swap fresh for these with longer lasting effect
- beverages - you may not be a master mixologist, but you can most certainly present like one with these slices
Just like fresh fruit, slices may have imperfections such as discoloration, seeds, bitterness, and may slightly vary in sweetness.
raw | vegan | gluten-free | no added sugar | no sulphur / preservatives | no additives | no colors
IN THE BAG
ingredient: naturally dehydrated lemons
slices / bag: 40-45
fresh lemons / bag: approx. 5
|IN THE BAG||• product: dehydrated lemon • process : sliced, dehydrated in compliance with local, state, and federal law rules and ordinances • color : yellow, clear, brown • thickness : approximately 1/16" thick slices • flavoring : natural lemon flavor, no flavor added, tart, sour • moisture : 2-3% • storage : keep bag sealed | best in air tight storage/food jars to preserve dryness | no refrigeration • shelf life : 9 months in bag | 365 days in dry, cool and dark storage|
|NUTRITION FACTS||Serv. Size (9g), Serving Per Package (5), Amount Per Serving: Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), trans fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 2g, Added Sugars 0g (0% DV), Protein 1g, Potassium 80mg (0.5% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 45mg (1% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV). Percentage of Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|