Crowned king of fruits, our pineapples capture a golden hue and tropical sweetness in tiny, edible paper umbrellas.
We took one more step and bedazzled them with the newest member of the chocolate family, the ruby chocolate.
Born from the ruby cocoa bean, it is naturally pink and does not contain any added colorants or fruit flavorings.
Enjoy on its own as delightful snack or complement any foods or drinks.
Here are light and easy and effortless pairings:
- dips - garnish atop or use as a cracker
- cheeses - place as a presentation centerpiece to enjoy cheeses with
- salads - garnish as a final topping for a beautiful presentation, or crush into the salad for an inevitably flavorful addition
- desserts - garnish a cupcake or a pie, swap fresh for these with longer lasting effect
- beverages - you may not be a master mixologist, but you can most certainly present like one with these slices
A combination plentiful in fruitiness with re-freshening notes of sour, it evokes the brilliance of the ruby gemstone into a tasteful experience.
Just like fresh fruit, Dardimans' slices may have imperfections such as discoloration, seeds, bitterness, and may slightly vary in sweetness.
no sulphur | no preservatives of any kind
|NUTRITION FACTS||Serv. Size (12g), Servings Per Package (5), Amount Per Serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 2g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 6mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 6g, Added Sugars 2g (1% DV), Protein 0g, Potassium 60mg (0% DV), Vitamin D 3mcg (0% DV), Calcium 16mg (1% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV). Percentage of Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|